Ireland has a tradition of hosting successful summer and autumn schools focused on topics such as politics and the arts. There is a clear opportunity for a leadership-focused autumn school catering for both existing and aspiring leaders.
The aims of the NCLI Leadership Autumn school programme are to:
- facilitate debate on the quality of leadership that prevails in Ireland today
- challenge existing thinking about leadership
- inspire new and innovative thinking on leadership
- exchange leadership best practice
- differentiate leadership from management
- develop and enhance aspiring leaders.